Click here to Subscribe to “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” or listen to more episodes.
Our guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Kimberly Johnson, certified Sexological Bodyworker, near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What physical and emotional changes to look out for that can cause difficulties with resuming your sex life after having a baby and what to do about it
- the difference between Endorphin Sex and Oxytocin Sex and how it gets in the way of enjoying fantastic sex again
- the “3 Minute Game” that you can play with your partner to re-establish your connection and build a new sexual bond together
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Post-Partum Healing and Recovery program
- Sexual Discovery program
- Kimberly Johnson at: www.magamama.com
Bio: About Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
She is also a single mom, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
She leads workshops internationally and virtually on the intersection of women’s sexuality and spirituality as well as holistic post-partum healing.
After living in Brazil for eight years, she now resides in San Diego, CA where she has a private practice, specializing in birth injury, birth trauma, and sexual healing.