Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Kate White, a national board certified massage and registered Biodynamic craniosacral therapist who specializes in working with babies and their families. She is also the Director of Education at APPPAH.
In this episode, we will cover:
- How to move through “Why didn’t anyone tell me?” and recover from a difficult birth
- 3 common birth patterns that you might find yourself stuck in and how to recognize them in yourself
- How “listening”, “normalizing” and supported attachment can heal the family unit postpartum
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Kate White’s website: www.ppncenter.com
- the APPPAH website (Association for Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health): www.birthpsychology.com
About Kate White:
Kate White, MA, LMT, RCST© CEIM, SEP is a national board certified massage and registered Biodynamic craniosacral therapist who specializes in working with babies and their families.
She has extensive training in working with families during the childbearing year, especially prenatal and perinatal health, trauma resolution, birth, breastfeeding, and bonding/attachment.
She is currently the Director of Education at APPPAH, Director of the Center for Prenatal and Perinatal Programs, and owns a private bodywork practice in Charlottesville, VA.
She is married with two children.