Our guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Kimberly Johnson, certified Sexological Bodyworker, near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What the common symptoms are that may indicate you have a prolapse
- How not all prolapses occur from childbirth and when in post-partum they can occur
- How to prevent prolapse during pregnancy, during labor and post-partum
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- So You Have Prolapse…Now What? – step-by-step guide by Kimberly
- Trail Guide to the Pelvic Floor – opt in at the bottom of her webpage
Bio: About Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
She is also a single mom, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
She leads workshops internationally and virtually on the intersection of women’s sexuality and spirituality as well as holistic post-partum healing.
After living in Brazil for eight years, she now resides in San Diego, CA where she has a private practice, specializing in birth injury, birth trauma, and sexual healing.