Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Dan Bronstein, a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor and the host of the podcast, KiddoCast which focuses on children’s health.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What Dr. Daniel learned about children’s health care when he worked at the World Health Organization in Geneva, Switzerland at the beginning of his career
- Why restoring normal function to an infant’s Nervous System after a birth trauma is crucial for every child
- How Millennial parents are likely to revolutionize the health care industry for their children’s sake
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- link to Dr. Daniel Bronstein’s website: www.ChiroBeacon.com
- link to KiddoCast Podcast in iTunes
About Dr. Daniel Bronstein:
Dr. Bronstein’s passion lies in caring for children and families. As a chiropractor, he has performed research and written multiple articles on the chiropractic treatment of children and has focused a core of his practice on the management of chronic birth trauma and pelvic distortion in pregnancy. He maintains an active blogging presence and regularly contributes to multiple progressive health-related news outlets.
He received his Doctorate of Chiropractic in 2010, graduating magna cum laude from the Los Angeles College of Chiropractic. Additionally, Dr Bronstein is Webster-Certified by the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association with fellowship training in pediatrics and pregnancy from the International Chiropractic Pediatrics Association.