My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is…ME! And my son, Niko, joins me too!
(Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. 90% of his practice now are pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old. He is the host of the “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” podcast. His 3 1/2 year old son, Niko is also on the podcast today.)
In this episode, we will cover:
- This is not an episode on how fatherhood will change YOU. I simply share how fatherhood has changed ME.
- How Niko’s birth changed my career and is the reason why you are listening to this podcast today.
- The ways in which being a father brings more focus, happiness and joy as well as frustration and fatigue all at the same time.
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Dr. Jay’s website: www.DrJayWarren.com
- for information about Dr. Jay’s “Connecting with Baby” online program: www.DrJayWarren.com/cwb
About Dr. Jay Warren:
Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. He is also the Wellness Care Coordinator at the CAP Wellness Center in San Diego, CA where 90% of his practice is pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old.
Dr. Jay is a proud member of the ICPA and APPPAH (the Association or Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) and the host of the podcast “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” in iTunes.
His online program, “Connecting with Baby” guides pregnant women through processes to strengthen maternal bonding for a happier pregnancy, gentler birth and easier post-partum experience.