Click here to Subscribe to “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” or listen to more episodes.
Our guest on this episode is birth doula and Hypnobirthing instructor, Ashley Stetson.
In this episode, we will cover:
1) Ashley’s personal experience with birthing her triplets
2) Her advice on how to make your prenatal experience with multiples as healthy as possible
3) What birthing options you have as an expecting mother of multiples (instead of just scheduling a c-section
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Hypnobirthing and Hospital Birth 101 Classes with Ashley at www.CapWellnessCenter.com
- Birthing Multiples Naturally Facebook Group
- Ashley’s website: www.yourblessedbirthservices.com
Bio: About Ashley Stetson
Ashley found her passion for birth after she delivered her triplets in 2011. The value of a doula was made evident by her birth experience. Ashley was inspired and took her DONA doula training and jumped into her journey of supporting women. She naturally found a passion for HypnoBirthing and childbirth education. She enjoys teaching these tools to families so that they have the support and knowledge they need to have amazing birth experiences.