Click here to Subscribe to “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” or listen to more episodes.
Our guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Care Messer.
In this episode, we will cover:
- Why Care believes birth education is so important that she created the Birth Education Center in San Diego, CA
- A description of each of the child birth classes offered (at both the Cap Wellness Center and the Birth Education Center)
- Which prenatal and child birth classes are the best to take and when to take them in your pregnancy
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- A list of all the birth classes offered: Cap Wellness Center Classes
- A library of informational videos about pregnancy and birth: Cap Wellness YouTube Channel
Bio: her Full Bio can be read here
Care Messer is a founder of the Cap Wellness Center as well as the owner/founder of the Birth Education Center and San Diego HypnoBirthing.
She became a doula under the instruction of Gerri Ryan through DONA, went on to become certified in HypnoBirthing and has taught HypnoBirthing since 2009. She is a Certified Hypnotherapist through NATH and is also a Certified Placenta Encapsulationist.
She trained with ICEA to become certified as an international educator and trained with Cappa to be a Postpartum Doula. Care has taught Natural Birth Training to student nurses at SDSU and holds a board position with The Nizhoni Institute of Midwifery, and until recently, she served as Vice President of the San Diego Birth Network.
Care is also the mother of two girls and two Pomeranians.