Our guest on this week’s episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Mike Dooley, a New York Times best-selling author, metaphysical teacher, and creator of the wildly popular “Notes from the Universe”. He is also the author of 2 magical children’s books: “Dreams Come True” and “Your Magical Life”.
In this episode, we will cover:
- what inspired Mike to write children’s books after devoting years of his life writing books and teaching seminars for adults
- how fatherhood has changed Mike’s life and what his daughter teaches him as they move through life together
- what qualities and teachings Mike consciously wants to bring into his parenting so his daughter grows up to be a healthy, happy and adventurous adult
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Mike Dooley’s website: www.tut.com
- to view the books Mike has written including the 2 children’s books we discussed: http://www.tut.com/tutshop/index.php/books.html
- to start getting Mike’s “Notes from the Universe”, sign up here
About Mike Dooley:
Mike Dooley is a New York Times best-selling author, metaphysical teacher, and creator of the wildly popular “Notes from the Universe” whose acclaimed books—including Life on Earth: Understanding Who We Are, How We Got Here, and What May Lie Ahead; Leveraging the Universe: 7 Steps to Engaging Life’s Magic; and Infinite Possibilities: The Art of Living Your Dreams—have been published worldwide in 25 languages.
He was one of the featured teachers in the international phenomenon, “The Secret” and is the founder of a philosophical Adventurers Club that’s now home to over 750,000 online members.
Mike lives what he teaches, inspiring audiences the world over, so far in 132 cities, 34 countries, on 6 continents. You can find Mike at: www.tut.com