My guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is…ME!
(Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. 90% of his practice now are pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old. He is the host of the “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” podcast.)
In this episode, we will cover:
- why taking time for yourself is so important – for you AND for your famliy
- what this self-care practice can do for your mind and body and how it can shift things once you come back to family time
- how to carve out that “alone time” whether it’s a half a day, half an hour or just 5 minutes
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Dr. Jay’s website: www.DrJayWarren.com
- to get the “40 Ways to Connect with Your Baby During Pregnancy” guide: www.DrJayWarren.com/40ways
About Dr. Jay Warren:
Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. He is also the Wellness Care Coordinator at the CAP Wellness Center in San Diego, CA where 90% of his practice is pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old.
Dr. Jay is a proud member of the ICPA and APPPAH (the Association or Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) and the host of the podcast “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” in iTunes.
His online program, “Connecting with Baby” guides pregnant women through processes to strengthen maternal bonding for a happier pregnancy, gentler birth and easier post-partum experience.