Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Tracy Gillett, the founder of the website RaisedGood.com, a heart-driven platform to provide parents with sound, well thought out, scientifically backed advice. She is also the author of the new book, The Lost Art of Natural Parenting: Finding the Courage to Parent Fearlessly.
In this episode, we will cover:
- the difference between Modern Parenting and Natural Parenting
- how to identify when you’re in a Power Struggle with your child and what you can do to get back to a place of listening and connection
- how changing your view on what your child’s temper tantrum means can not only make those moments easier for you, but for your child as well
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Tracy’s website: www.raisedgood.com
- Link to buy her book The Lost Art of Natural Parenting: http://raisedgood.com/lost-
- Link to join her Raised Good Facebook group
About Tracy Gillett:
Tracy Gillett is a passionate writer, mother, global nomad and natural parenting advocate.
She founded the website Raised Good, a heart-driven platform to provide parents with sound, well thought out, scientifically backed advice.
She hopes to rouse your natural instincts so you can parent your way, by offering support and community, free from judgment.
Liberate yourself from the “rules” of modern parenting and sign up for Tracy’s free Natural Parenting Superpowers eCourse.
Originally from Australia, Tracy now lives in Vancouver, BC, with her husband and young son.