Our guest today on “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Willow Buckley, a certified classical homeopath, labor doula, and prenatal yoga teacher.
In this episode, we will cover:
- the safety of using homeopathic remedies in pregnancy – which ones you can use, which ones you can’t
- homeopathic remedies that can help ailments common to women in pregnancy: morning sickness, insomnia, leg and foot cramping, hemorrhoids, constipation, swelling, etc.
- ***Willow is offering listeners to this podcast episode a 15% discount on her phone consultation where she gives treatment recommendations to you – just mention this podcast episode when you contact her through her website: www.balancingyourhealth.com (only good through the end of March 2016).
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Willow’s website: www.balancingyourhealth.com
- a link to buy her book on Amazon: How to Conceive Naturally: And Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30
Bio: About Willow Buckley
Willow Buckley, is a certified classical homeopath, labor doula, and prenatal yoga teacher.
She first combined her holistic interests with her medical science studies while earning a Bachelor of Science in Neuropsychology from the University of California Santa Barbara.
Continuing her search and passion for a whole healing approach, Willow ventured into homeopathy, where she has helped families and individuals of all ages handle everything from anxiety and depression to morning sickness and sore throats.
She is a fervent proponent of the body’s power to heal itself and infuses nutrition with real food into her practice.
She is also the co-author of the new book: How to Conceive Naturally: And Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30.
Willow lives in Encinitas, CA, with her husband, Marcus, a writer and Montessori educator, and their children, Grayson and Emerson.
You can learn more at www.balancingyourhealth.com