Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Willow Buckley, certified clinical homeopath, labor doula and prenatal yoga instructor.
In this episode, we will cover:
- Willow’s “5 Trimester Approach” to conception, pregnancy and post-partum
- how the MTHFR genetic mutation can affect your fertility and what you can do about it
- what you can do throughout your pregnancy to enhance your baby’s epigenetic expression
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- How to Conceive Naturally & Have a Healthy Pregnancy After 30 book website: www.howtoconceivenaturally.com
- Amazon link to buy the book (non-affiliate link)
- Willow Buckley’s website: www.balancingyourhealth.com
- Christa Orrechio’s nutrition website: www.thewholejourney.com
Bio: About Willow Buckley
Willow Buckley, is a certified classical homeopath, labor doula, and prenatal yoga teacher.
She first combined her holistic interests with her medical science studies while earning a Bachelor of Science in Neuropsychology from the University of California Santa Barbara.
Continuing her search and passion for a whole healing approach, Willow ventured into homeopathy, where she has helped families and individuals of all ages handle everything from anxiety and depression to morning sickness and sore throats.
She is a fervent proponent of the body’s power to heal itself and infuses nutrition with real food into her practice.
She is also the co-author of a new book: How to Conceive Naturally: And Have a Healthy Pregnancy after 30.
Willow lives in Encinitas, CA, with her husband, Marcus, a writer and Montessori educator, and their children, Grayson and Emerson.
You can learn more at www.balancingyourhealth.com