Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Jen Varela, a sleep training expert who focuses on the achievement of each family’s sleep goals whether in co-sleeping environments, room sharing or separate rooms.
In this episode, we will cover:
- Why toddler sleep changes so much from infant/baby sleep patterns and when the most common changes happen so you know when to expect them
- Tips on setting up a Sleep Routine for your toddler and what the most important part of it is to make sure it WORKS
- How to successfully (and peacefully) transition your toddler to their own bed
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- link to Jen Varela’s website: www.sugarnightnight.com
- calendar of Jen’s Baby & Toddler Sleep Classes
About Jen Varela:
Since 2010, San Diego sleep training expert Jen Varela has helped more than 400 sleep-deprived families with private one-on-one sleep coaching. She focuses on the achievement of each family’s sleep goals whether in co-sleeping environments, room sharing or separate rooms. Jen’s experience ranges from helping families with infants in sleep shaping skills to families with toddlers who are transitioning them to their own room for the first time.
Jen Varela is a mother of two children. She holds a bachelor’s degree in Human Services with an emphasis in Counseling from California State University Fullerton, California. She is a member of the International Association of Child Sleep Consultants and a Certified Gentle Sleep Coach® trained by Kim West, The Sleep Lady®.