Our guests on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” are Bianca and Natasha, the founders of bebo mia, a training & mentorship organization for women in the maternal health field serving pregnancy & birth professionals, childbirth educators & parenting specialists.
In this episode, we will cover:
- what the common myths are concerning plus size pregnancies and what the truths are
- what issues she may face with her birth provider that can interfere with her prenatal care and having the birth that she wants
- what issues a plus size woman might face with her friends and family that might affect her self-esteem and what you can do about it
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- the bebo mia website: www.bebomia.com
- Connect with bebo mia on Facebook and Instagram
About Bianca & Natasha of bebo mia:
Bebo mia is a training & mentorship organization for women in the maternal health field, including pregnancy/birth professionals, childbirth educators & parenting specialists. They offer comprehensive skills, business support & community care through an innovative online structure that spans a global market.
A very different culture from both the patriarchal boardroom model & the female-centric multi-level marketing industry, bebo mia offers opportunities for women to work from home while making an income for themselves and their families. They develop inclusive, accessible trainings for women that provide the skills needed to grow & sustain a lucrative business. bebo mia remains fiercely committed to their original mission that was developed in 2008: To connect women to their intrinsic value and power.