Click here to Subscribe to “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” or listen to more episodes.
Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Kimberly Johnson, Certified Sexological Bodyworker and certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
In this episode, we will cover:
- a whole new take on “the 4th Trimester” concept that incorporates “Mothering the New Mother” as well
- how to design a “Sanctuary Plan” to ease the physical and emotional transition experienced in postpartum period
- 3 things every new mother should have in place before baby is brought home
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Kimberly Johnson’s website: www.magamama.com
- Creating a Meal Train: www.mealtrain.com
Bio: About Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
She is also a single mom, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
She leads workshops internationally and virtually on the intersection of women’s sexuality and spirituality as well as holistic postpartum healing.
After living in Brazil for eight years, she now resides in San Diego, CA where she has a private practice, specializing in birth injury, birth trauma, and sexual healing.
You can learn more about her work and connect with her at: www.magamama.com