Click here to Subscribe to “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” or listen to more episodes.
Our guest on this episode is Kimberly Johnson, certified Sexological Bodyworker and near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What the most common pelvic floor issues are for women post-partum
- How to help yourself recover and get back to feeling like yourself again
- What you can do during pregnancy to prevent these issues from happening to you
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Kimberly’s website: http://magamama.com/
- More resources for Sexological Bodywork: http://ellenheed.com/
Bio: About Kimberly Johnson
Kimberly Johnson is a Certified Sexological Bodyworker and near-certified Somatic Experiencing practitioner.
She is also a single mom, doula, Rolfer and yoga teacher.
She leads workshops internationally and virtually on the intersection of women’s sexuality and spirituality as well as holistic post-partum healing.
After living in Brazil for eight years, she now resides in San Diego, CA where she has a private practice, specializing in birth injury, birth trauma, and sexual healing.