Our guest today on the podcast is Bryn Huntpalmer, a mother of two young children (plus a third on the way) and the host of the hit podcast, The Birth Hour.
In this episode, we will cover:
- how Bryn’s love of hearing birth stories and having her own lead to launch the hit podcast The Birth Hour which allows women to come on and share their important birth story
- the importance of being able to tell your own birth story for clarity, for learning and for healing
- the common thread that she’s heard in the telling of over 200 birth stories – homebirth, birth enter, hospital, multiples, long labors, quick labors, emergency deliveries, c-sections, etc – and the powerful lesson in it for all birthing women.
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- The Birth Hour Podcast website: https://thebirthhour.com/
- to get the FREE “Know Your Options Video Series”: www.drjaywarren.com/thebirthhour
- link to the “Know Your Options Childbirth Course” talked about in this episode
- The Birth Hour on Instagram: http://instagram.com/thebirthhour
About Bryn Huntpalmer:
Bryn Huntpalmer is a mother of two young children (plus a third on the way) living in Austin, Texas where she hosts a birth stories podcast called The Birth Hour. Her mission with The Birth Hour is to encourage women to be informed about pregnancy and childbirth and know their options while creating a community for moms to support one another through pregnancy and motherhood. The podcast has grown rapidly since its launch in 2015 with over 4 million downloads and a supportive Instagram community. This year The Birth Hour launched it’s first online course that prepares couples for everything from childbirth through newborn care.