On today’s episode, our guest is Dr. Jay Warren, prenatal and pediatric chiropractor, member an PPNE candidate with APPPAH (the Association or Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) and podcast host.
In this episode, Dr. Jay will:
- summarize “the Raffai Study” in which 6,000 pregnant women utilized Prenatal Bonding techniques and enjoyed such benefits as decreased pain and effort in labor, less c-sections and less obstetrical interventions at birth, less infant crying and more sleep after birth and decreased incidence of postpartum depression
- demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that babies in-utero are CONSCIOUS, they are having an EXPERIENCE in your womb, they are LISTENING and they are LEARNING from you right now
- go over some of the many ways you can Connect with Your Baby During Pregnancy so you can enjoy the benefits described above
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- to get the FREE eBook “40 Ways to Connect with Your Baby During Pregnancy”: www.DrJayWarren.com/40ways
- to learn more about Dr. Jay’s online program for pregnant women, Connecting with Baby: www.DrJayWarren.com/CwB
About Dr. Jay Warren:
Dr. Jay Warren has been a prenatal and pediatric chiropractor for 17 years. He is also the Wellness Care Coordinator at the CAP Wellness Center in San Diego, CA where 90% of his practice is pregnant or postpartum women and babies under one year old.
Dr. Jay is a proud member of the ICPA and APPPAH (the Association or Pre and Perinatal Psychology and Health) and the host of the podcast “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” found in iTunes, Google Play Music, Stitcher and Spotify.
His online program, “Connecting with Baby” guides pregnant women through processes to that have been proven to strengthen maternal bonding creating a healthier pregnancy, gentler birth with less interventions and easier postpartum experience with less infant crying, more sleep and decreased postpartum depression.