Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Larry Hagner, author, speaker, coach, podcaster, and founder of the Good Dad Project. The Good Dad Project is dedicated to helping men become the best version of themselves so they can show up big for their kids.
In this episode, we will cover:
- how becoming a dad himself, lead Larry on a path of learning about Fatherhood that then evolved into him starting The Good Dad Project
- how men feel “parental guilt” just as much as women and what you can do to overcome it
- what you can do as a dad to be proactive with your family (kids AND spouse) so everyone is happy and feeling supported
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- the www.GoodDadProject.com website
- to see Larry’s book: The Dad’s Edge in Amazon
- to apply to be a part of Larry’s Dad’s Edge Facebook Group
About Larry Hagner:
Larry Hagner is an author, speaker, coach, podcaster, and founder of the Good Dad Project. The Good Dad Project is dedicated to helping men become the best version of themselves so they can show up big for their kids. Larry grew up in a fatherless environment for most of his life and when he became a father himself 11 years ago he had no idea what to do. All he knew is that he didn’t want to fail. He dove into self-improvement; he worked with coaches and mentors, and created the Good Dad Project to help other men with their struggles.
Larry is also the author of the Amazon #1 Bestselling book: “The Dad’s Edge: 9 Simple Ways to Have: Unlimited Patience, Improved Relationships, and Positive Lasting Memories.”
And his podcast, The Good Dad Project Podcast, has been featured as one of the top podcasts on iTunes in the family section.
Guests on his show have included New York Times Bestselling Authors, Navy Seals, Top UFC/MMA Fighters, and Top Olympic Athletes.
Larry is a father of 4 boys: (Ethan 10, Mason 9, Lawson 3, and Colton – 1). He enjoys spending time with his family in any capacity and truly wants to make a difference in the lives of other Dads.