Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Bailey Gaddis, the author of Feng Shui Mommy and a Childbirth Preparation Educator, Birth Doula, and Hypnotherapist who works with pregnant women and their gorgeous offspring everyday.
In this episode, we will cover:
- how the birth of her son transformed her from a professional room organizer into the Feng Shui Mommy
- how knowledge of this ancient art of organizing space for optimal energy flow can help you feel calmer, more peaceful as well as more energized
- how you can use EFT or “Tapping” to allieviate fear and anxiety during your pregnancy, birth and while parenting
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Bailey’s website:http://www.baileygaddis.com
- Link to buy her book, Feng Shui Mommy on Amazon
- Link to join her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
About Bailey Gaddis:
Bailey Gaddis is the author of Feng Shui Mommy and is a regular contributor to media outlets including Disney’s Babble, Working Mother, Pregnancy and Newborn, Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan, Redbook, and Woman’s Day.
As a Childbirth Preparation Educator, Birth Doula, and Hypnotherapist who works with pregnant women and their gorgeous offspring everyday, Bailey is fairly certain that “new baby smell” is the most enticing aroma on Earth.