Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Anna Gannon: a mom, the Community Guide and Editorial Lead at Expectful.com (guided meditation site for pregnancy and motherhood), a writer and a yoga & meditation guide..
In this episode, we will cover:
- how a major life change in her 3rd trimester lead Anna to meditation and how it helped not only have a fantastic birth, but it helped her heal through postpartum depression.
- how an ice storm in Canada showed us how much stress affects pregnancy and children’s health.
- how meditation can help with sleep, anxiety, energy levels, depression, anger and so much more.
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- the Expectful website: www.Expectful.com
- link to a list of Anna Gannon’s articles she’s written on conception, pregnancy and motherhood: https://expectful.com/blog/author/anna/
About Anna Gannon:
Anna Gannon is a mom, the Community Guide and Editorial Lead at Expectful, a writer and a yoga & meditation guide.
Her work has been featured on the Huffington Post, MindBodyGreen, Yoga Today and the Expectful Blog.
Anna is passionate about the importance of the mind, body, and sometimes baby connection.
Her mission is to improve women’s emotional health during their fertility, pregnancy and new motherhood experience by sharing open and honest stories, educating them on the benefits of meditation and movement and most importantly, letting them know they are never alone.