Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Maring Higa, an acupuncturist specializing in fertility and pregnancy in Encinitas, CA. She is also a creative strategist coach and podcast host and loves bringing together wellness and creativity her work she is doing.
In this episode, we will cover:
- How Maring’s extensive experience working with couples having fertility challenges lead her to incorporate a more holistic approach to caring for “families-to-be” and get better results
- How her “Creating Fertile Ground” programs differ than most fertility treatment protocols out there.
- How to cut through the stress and pressure you’re bombarded with when trying to get pregnant and surround yourself with feelings of creativity and receptivity.
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Maring’s Fertility Workshops: www.MaringHigaAcupuncture.com/workshops
- Maring’s podcast, Special Circumstances: www.MaringHiga.com/podcast
About Maring Higa:
Natural medicine has always been an integral part of Maring’s personal journey.
Combined with a Master of Science from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and a psychology degree from Naropa University, she has studied extensively in the area of infertility, pregnancy and post-partum recovery. And in 2005, Maring even traveled to Cheng Du, China to intern with some of the best gynecological doctors in the world.
Maring specializes in both female and male infertility, as well as pregnancy and postpartum support and continues to study the most up to date information in this field.
She is also a creative strategist coach and podcast host and loves bringing together wellness and creativity her work she is doing.