Our guest on this episode of “Healthy Births, Happy Babies” is Dr. Elliot Berlin, an award winning prenatal chiropractor, childbirth educator and labor doula.
In this episode, we will cover:
- why Dr. Berlin created the Informed Pregnancy Project for women
- how the vaginal breech delivery is truly a disappearing art and may soon be lost as an option for expecting women
- what options a woman has for VBAC and where they can get more information to empower their choice about it
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- Podcast: Informed Pregnancy Project – http://www.informedpregnancy.com/
- Heads Up Movie – http://www.HeadsUpFilm.com/ – documentary about vaginal breech birth
- Trial of Labor Movie – documentary about VBAC in America
Bio: About Dr. Elliot Berlin
Dr. Elliot Berlin is an award winning prenatal chiropractor, childbirth educator and labor doula. He is the founder of the Berlin Wellness Group, a thriving prenatal and family wellness practice with several locations in Los Angeles.
His Informed Pregnancy® Project aims to utilize multiple forms of media to compile and deliver unbiased information about pregnancy and childbirth to empower new and expectant parents to make informed choices regarding their pregnancy and parenting journey. He is also the producer of two documentaries about birth choices, “Trial of Labor” and “Heads Up: The Disappearing Art of Vaginal Breech Delivery,” host of the Informed Pregnancy and Parenting Podcast and he has a television show in pre-production.
Dr. Berlin is married to Dr. Alyssa Berlin PsyD, a prenatal and postpartum clinical psychologist, and together they have four children.