Our guest on this episode is Dr. Ogi Ressel.
In this episode, we will cover:
- What the difference is between “sick care” and true health care
- How to create a “Wellness team” for the care of your family
- Dr. Ogi’s expert advice on how to start off your child’s life healthy
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- How to get in touch with Dr. Ogi Ressel: http://www.practiceevolution.com/
- How to get Dr. Ogi’s book: Kids-First: Health with No Interference. How to Raise a Healthy Child Outside the Medical Model
- How to find a pediatric trained chiropractor: www.ICPA4Kids.com
Bio: About Dr. Ogi Ressel
Dr. Ogi is a pediatric researcher, clinician, international lecturer and writer.
Dr. Ogi has been a staff writer for numerous national magazines and newspapers where has published over 800 articles on Chiropractic and Children.
We will be talking today about his book, “Kids-First: Health with No Interference. How to Raise a Healthy Child Outside the Medical Model” which has just be re-released.
It was Dr. Ogi and Dr. Larry Webster who started the whole pediatric awareness and movement on the planet – when it comes to kids health, he really has no equal.