In this episode, we will cover:
- What are the best foods to make sure a woman is eating for a healthy pregnancy?
- Is there a certain amount of protein a woman should be shooting for?
- Are there any foods a woman should avoid? and why?
- What about coffee or tea or other drinks during pregnancy?
Resources mentioned in the conversation:
- To get the free Pregnancy Protein Guide mentioned in this episode, go to www.DrPia.com and contact her through her contact page.
Bio: Dr. Pia Martin
Dr. Pia Martin is a practicing Wellness Doctor in San Diego, California.
She is a graduate from Parker University in Dallas with a Doctorate in Chiropractic and certifications in Clinical Nutrition and Wellness Coaching,
She is also an active member of ICPA and author of hundreds of Blog Posts on healthy living.
She specializes in providing custom nutritional health programs for new moms so that they can have a healthy pregnancy and happy healthy baby.
For more information on how to build a healthy human: www.drpia.com.