Hope you are enjoying the summer! My family and I have spent a lot of time enjoying the amazing things San Diego has to offer during summer time! I’ll keep this short and sweet with 8 things I’m excited to share with you!
- Some of the fun things we have done so far this summer are, San Diego Summer concerts in the park, Del Mar Race track family day, beach, pool, movies in the park, night time zoo. What about you? Any fun things to share?
- New Wellness Tools are for sale including hot and cold packs, Acupressure rose quartz and jade tools & Ear Acupressure postcards.
- Annnd.. Speaking of acupressure tools, I’ve been working on an Acupressure Book for Fertility, Pregnancy, and Postpartum and its almost finished and will be available in the next couple months! Stay tuned!
- All my patients receive the Acupressure to Start labor handout when they come for Acupuncture but you can also grab your free copy here.
- Sometimes with kids, family, life etc. it can be hard to find some quiet time to myself. One thing I love to do for self care is listen to inspirational podcasts. My favs are On Being and The Good Life Project. Did you know I have a podcast called The Messy Middle?
- Books are another way I fill my cup, my current favorite audible book is DIY for the WTF world by Krista Suh.
- Here’s something fun: I’ve combined my two passions together wellness and creativity and made a 5 element creativity quiz. Its meant to be fun introduction to the 5 elements and how it plays out in our creative endeavors.
- I’m currently in my third week of training for The Aloha Run. This is the first race I’ve done in a while, this 10K training plan is keeping me motivated and on track.